Marriage is hard work.
Television does not show us everything, it does not let you know that you will experience:
- a lot of anger with your partner for not helping you on the housework
- there is very little quiet time because your partner always want to talk
- argument on what to watch on TV or movie
- which is nicer, fried or curry chicken for dinner.
- should we lay out the sofa bed or not
Yes, there are many small fights on tiny matters which is huge. I might sound childish but marriage is that. If anyone tells you that marriage is easy and they do not fight. Either they are lying or they do not have a real marriage.
It takes a lot of patience and courage not to kill your partner. Trust me